aluminium alloy can also be used in solar photovoltaic accessories, battery plates, battery cases and other suspension accessories.
The concept of Continuous Development is now deeply root among the people and the commercialisation of solar photovoltaic system has now expanded all around the world. Technology developing and cost decreasing has now shown a potential future. Many countries has put solar photovoltaic power sourcing as key energy industry, which have been widely used and applied.
solar photovoltaic system battery unit is made of monocrystalline silicon and tempered glass, which is fragile. Therefore, the protector frames are required. It will be short circuit or electricity shock if the frame is not installed. Nowaday, frames are mostly made of aluminium alloy.
The advantages of using aluminium alloy for frames and accessories:
1. Light, the density of aluminium is one third of iron steel, but cost is similar. From the cost control perspectives, aluminium alloy is a bargain and economic choice in term of transport cost and installation.
2. Anti-corrosion, aluminium alloy prevent oxidization which has been widely applied in architects, secondary industry. It can also be anodized and other surface treatment to emphasized outlook and anti-rust performances.
3. Elasticity, hardness and endurance limit is high which is not easy to deform and protecting the battery well.
4. Durability, the usage life of aluminium alloy is around 30-50 years. And battery unit last around 20-25 years, which means that alloy is totally satisfied.
5. Green and recyclable, the alloy is recyclable and complying with the economy and recyclability.
Apart from the frames and supports, aluminium alloy can also be used in solar photovoltaic accessories, battery plates, battery cases and other suspension accessories.